It is not always easy to pick the right furniture for your house
especially if it is about the bookcase: the offer is wide and there are countless solutions for every style, shape, material and budget. So how to decide for the best? Here some useful tips:
- Make sure to well know your needs before making the purchase; this means to be conscious of where exactlyit will be positioned, what kind of use you will make of it, what to put in it: books, objects, TV, record player, etc..
- Think about the cost, but most of all,the value for money: don’t limit to spend as little as possible, also think about the long lasting quality of this item.
- Rely on a professional: the ability of a designer is precisely to translate the customer needs into practical solutions, in line with the budget planned.
For this reason, SAG’80 Group is ready to offer a big range of bookcases suitable for any client request. Here some examples:
- Trolly,by Borgonovo for Citterio SpA, is a highly flexible double-sided bookcase, adaptable to any kind of environment thanks to its modularity.
- Solaio by Carlo Cumini for Horm, made of wood with an interlocking system that combines linear aesthetic with maximum strength.
- Oblique by Marcel Wanders for Moooi, is a contemporary and versatile solution to exhibit your favorite books, magazines and photos.
Come to visit us. This and much more are awaiting for you at our four showrooms signed SAG'80 Group.